Friday, December 2, 2011

I Love Jesus Because...

In our preschool group we are getting ready for our Christmas activities. One such activity includes a visit to some elderly women in our ward. We made cards for them and I asked each child why they love Jesus. They aren't so spiritually based, but I think there are principles and 3-year understanding of Jesus in each answer. And, they are pretty darn cute and funny.

I love Jesus because.....
~ He is so bright!
~ He made outside for me to play.
~ I'm friends with him.
~ when I am bad it makes him sad.
~ No! I'm grumpy! (that one made me laugh)

Obviously, we have wonderful families in our ward who take the time to teach their children about Christ. And, it's plain to see that they understand who He is in their own 3-year old way.

No comments: