Sunday, August 14, 2011

Prayer

Tonight for family prayer Viana said, "...we are thankful that we could go to church today, and thank you that daddy could go to a meeting tonight, and thank thee that Momma could read books to us for so long..." I just loved seeing her summarize the most important parts of her day, and I also loved seeing how much it meant to her that I took the time to read to her today. As soon as Viana was finished Brooke said, "You forgot to bless Daddy to drive home safe." I told her she could say that in her personal prayers, so she ran off to her room right then. When she met us in the bathroom after her prayer she said, "I also prayed that Spencer would learn not to hit." We can pray for the well-being of those around us and for strength for them in their trials.

No comments: