Sunday, October 2, 2011

Millennium, Second Coming

The blog has suffered this week since CJ and I were together. It was fun to visit though!

Tonight as we were finishing up our family scripture study, I started to explain to the kids that the Three Witnesses to the Book of Mormon were told to tell people about Jesus Christ and what they had seen. I went on to tell them that we get to live in a special time where we are supposed to tell everybody about Jesus. Ally then said, "Jesus is going to come back!" I was a little surprised at that one, but she's right! He will come back to the earth! She then followed up her first statement with, "We get to live with him again." And, she was right again. We do get to live with him (assuming we choose to live a righteous life and all that that entails). I love the complete faith of my little 3-year old. She has no question that we will live with him again.

No comments: