Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sisters and Comfort

Viana has been sick. She has spent the last 24 hours on the couch. Brooke and Ram have been playing together and leaving Viana to mend. This afternoon Viana says to me, "I want to say hi to Brooke." I went back to the bedroom where Brooke and Ram were playing and said, "Brooke, Viana wants to say hi." Brooke immediately stopped what she was doing and walked to the living room. She walked over to the couch and said, "Hi Viana." Viana said, "Hi Brooke." And that was it. Viana turned over content and Brooke went back to playing. It was so precious. Brooke was so anxious to help her sister, and Viana felt her love.
Mosiah 18:9
9 Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort,

1 comment:

Royfam said...

Hi Viana, from MeeMaw. I hope you feel better soon. I love you.