Sunday, October 30, 2011

Faith to be healed

Viana was one sick pup last week! When it seemed like there was no end in sight Eric gave her a priesthood blessing. He gave it to her at night when she was too ailed to fall asleep. She was still very sick and didn't seem to be on the mend one bit! But she was blessed to recover and gain her health back. The next morning I was half asleep in bed when Viana ran into my room and sang out, "I am all better I can go to school today!" Then as quick as she came in she dashed back out to find Brooke. I then heard her tell Brooke, "Do you know why I am all better? Because I got a blessing from Daddy." She had absolute faith in the power of the priesthood, and so she was healed...and then she shared her testimony of that experience, which is sometimes harder than having the initial faith. What a great example.

No comments: