Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Music and Understanding

I am not making any of this up, it is beautiful and it blew my mind!
Viana likes to sing to CharlyAnn and CharlyAnn loves it. When Viana went to bed I took CharlyAnn out to feed her and told Viana she could sing to her when I brought her back in. I kept CharlyAnn with me for about an hour thinking that Viana would probably have fallen asleep. But when I took CharlyAnn in she was still awake and said, "I have been waiting for you to bring her back so I could sing to her!" As soon as I shut the door Viana burst into the most beautiful song and I had to stand outside the door to listen in. She made it all up and sang it to a beautiful little made up tune. These were the words I was able to record, though there were other themes and doctrines.

"CharlyAnn I love you, God is watching over you always. If you get scared Daddy can give you a blessing because he has the priesthood, when Jesus comes he can give you a blessing cause he has the priesthood too, but Daddy can give you one until Jesus comes, God is watching over you, he wants us to be kind. If someone is being mean to me I will be kind to them because it will make them be kind to me and if I am kind it will make other people happy. God is watching over you, God is your father, Jesus Christ is your Savior I love Jesus as my Savior, Jehovah is another name for Jesus Christ. I do not want Satan to be our Savior. I want to live with God again, god is watching over you CharlyAnn. Jesus sent us to earth to get a body, I love my body, I love my eyes and my mouth and nose, I love my eyes that can see, God is watching over you, God and Jesus are watching over you."

No comments: