Monday, September 12, 2011

Testimony

First of all, I wanted to post on Viana's testimony of prophets, so how fun to see that Jamie had just posted about prophets yesterday!
Eric wanted to film Viana and Brooke singing "I am a Child of God" to use in his lesson today. When they had finished singing Viana said she wanted to film something cute. So we pushed play and she started bearing her testimony. She bore her testimony about temples and the church and then she said, "This is my testimony about prophets. I know God has his prophets on the earth today and that they are his voice and they say unto us what God would say to us." (She totally said 'unto'-presh!) Then she bore her testimony about God and how he is "very, very important" and that he sends the Holy Ghost to us to fill us with light, "just like Buzz Lightyear". I love that Viana is already formulating her own testimony and that she has such good understanding!

No comments: